Effective Spectrum & Exposure Times
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA (60 sec), VRE (60 sec)
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Yeast 30 sec: Candida albicans
- Viruses: Hepatitis B Virus HBV (60 sec), Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV (30 sec), Human Influenza B Virus (30 sec), H1N1 Influenza A (2 min), Rotavirus (30 sec)
- Fungicidal 30 sec: Aspergillus niger (30 sec), Penicillium chrysogenum (2 min)
- Spores: Clostridium difficile C-diff (5 min)
EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13704, EN 13624.
Directions For Use
1. Fill the system bottle with a maximum of 500ml clean cold water.
2. Put 1 cartridge into the neck of the system bottle.
3. Place trigger spray onto system neck by passing the dip tube through the Virofex cartridge and screw down.
4. Gently shake the bottle for a few seconds prior to use. Virofex will remain active for 12 months following activation.
5. Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approx. 30 cm so that they are completely moistened & let the disinfectant take action over a period of 30 seconds. Allow surface spray to dry or wipe with lint free cloth or dry wipes.
Aqua, Benzyl-C12-18-Alkyldimethyl Chlorides, C12-14-Alkyl[(Ethylphenyl)Methyl]Dimethyl, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, 2-Propanol (not an active, <1%), C9-11 Pareth-8, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, antifoam, preservative, aroma.
Blue liquid with characteristic odour. pH 6.0-8.0.
Hazard Classification & Details
UN: 11903 – Packing Group: II – Class: 8 – Proper Shipping Name: DISINFECTANT, LIQUID, CORROSIVE, N.O.S.
Each cartridge pack contains 10 x 8ml cartridges – the equivalent of 5L of usable solution.
System pack contains 1 x cartridge pack 1 x 500ml dispenser bottle.
Clinical dispenser pack (refill) contains 1 x cartridge pack.
Alcohol free cartridge based surface disinfection system