Breakthrough SRS Technology
The SRS molecule is designed with a unique rigid bulky core and flexible reaction arms with bulky side chains, which minimize polymerization shrinkage through molecular steric repulsion resulting in a sturdy and stable restoration microstructure. The reactive side chains co-polymerize with existing monomers in the adhesive as well as the resin for a strong and steady bond. The SRS monomer complex exhibits high refractive index which matches that of the radiopaque fillers to optimize light translucency within the resin composite.
Unique Organic-Inorganic Composite Filler
Multifunctional Pre-polymerized filler complex with unique proprietary silanol resin formulation that imparts remarkable mechanical properties, higher wear resistance, exceptional & lasting surface luster.
- -Life-like Aesthetics with easy shade match
- -Low volumetric shrinkage of just 0.8 5% and low resultant shrinkage stress
- -Effortless polish to a lasting natural luster
- -Remarkable stain and wear resistance
- -Optimal physical properties and clinical durability
- -Excellent handling qualities & sculptability with long working time
- -Inclusion of Proprietary S-PRG Fillers provide continued fluoride protection and surface anti-plaque benefits
- -Box of 4 gm syringe
- -Tips, 0.25 gm x 20 per box